Sunday, April 28, 2013

Final Report on PLN

As I explored the use of PLNs, I determined they are not as simple to use as they first appeared. One must experience both trial an error to reach a given outcome and one may even come out with a completely different outcome than what was expected. This idea holds true with any aspect of technology as it is constantly evolving and making transitions.

One saying that holds true with any aspect of life is that you will get out of something exactly what you put in to it. You cannot expect a grand outcome if you are only putting in the least amount of effort. If you want to learn, you cannot be afraid to ask questions and explore.

I have found Twitter and Blogger to be quite interactive. I was not a major fan of either as the semester began, but I have found both to be a resourceful means of connecting with an audience that otherwise would not be available.

No comments:

Post a Comment