Sunday, May 5, 2013

Project #13

Through EDM 310, I have learned how to collaborate many forms of technology. Some of these forms of technology include Skype, Google Drive, Google +, Google hangout, and Facetime. I was aware of Skype, Facetime, and Google hangout prior to taking this class. Google Drive became a highly convenient means to communicate and share information. My group used Google Drive to share and edit documents which we used to create our iBook. I plan to continue using Google Drive in the future. I believe I can find many ways to incorporate it into my career as an educator. All of these tools can be very useful for people with busy schedules or those who are working together over a distance. With these tools we were able to piece together our projects and decide when to meet to record them.

No comments:

Post a Comment